This Policy commits Exel Contracts Ltd, and every individual involved in purchasing and supply management processes within the organisation, to use their best endeavours to ensure that our purchasing and contracting activities are:
• accountable and auditable
• ethically, environmentally and socially responsible
• economically effective
• conducive to maintaining the organisation’s ability to exploit appropriate technological,
commercial and organisational developments as they arise
• capable of identifying, minimising and managing risks that may threaten the supply chain or the
• open to continuous improvement and development, in particular by the training, development and support of staff
In addition it is Exel Contracts objective that, as far as is within their power, we will only employ suppliers and contractors who subscribe to and operate on similar principles.
Exel Contracts will keep updated on all Government procurement policy notes as published from Cabinet office, Efficiency and Reform Group and Corn Commercial Serives.
Signed: Danniella Wiltshire
Date: 14th October 2021
Review date: 14th October 2022